1) By booking a photo session withTracy Main Photography the client accepts all terms and conditions as set out below.
2) PAYMENT: Your non refundable booking/ session fee will be paid by the client prior to the photo shoot to secure your booking. Package prices and products to be paid on the day of the shoot. Upgrades and products ordered on top of packages to be paid at viewing session. I require 48 hours notice to change the date of a shoot otherwise another booking fee is payable unless in extreme circumstanaces and at the discretion of Tracy main Photography
3) TRAVEL: A nominal charge to cover travel expenses will be applied for all locations over a 5 mile radius of postcode RM15 6HH
Clients are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location (admission fees, parking, etc.). This will be agreed upon prior to the Photo Shoot and paid alongside the initial session fee payment.
4) CANCELLATION: I require the booking fee from clients to prevent late cancellations, as cancelled slots have an impact on my diary. Booking fees are non-refundable unless extreme circimstances or if I cancel your booking.
5) IMAGES: Quantity of images supplied will vary depending on package chosen and level of activity. The body of work will be selected by Tracy Main Photography. I aim to supply the client with their images within 21 working days at extreme busy times this can be up to 4-5 weeks. It is totally down to my professional Judgement what images get a final edit. I do not suppy raw or unedited images under any circumstances .
6) COPYRIGHT ©: Tracy Main Photography will retain all rights and copyright to the images supplied. Tracy Main Photography retains the right to sell, copy, display, and/or publish any/all images, to the general public, for any reason, including but not limited to: advertising, marketing, sales, print competitions, educational seminars, and monetary gain. This will apply even when the images are not purchased by client.
7) PERMITTED USES: When client buy EDITED and HIGH RESOLUTION digital images with all printing rights the copyright of all images will belong to Tracy Main Photography. You have the right to reproduce any of your digitally purchased images for personal use or to give to family and friends , however, you are not permitted to sell to stock image galleries or to use images for commercial purpose. In case of breaking this permission client will be charged £200 per image for every image that was used not for personal use.
8) FacebookTM - feel free to press 'Share', or add your own tags freely but please don't remove mine. You may use for profile but please leave my watermark visable. This is a low resolution proof no permission to download, or to print, save or change. All rights reserved ©.
9) PRICING: All prices are subject to change at the discretion of Tracy Main Photography.
10) AT THE SESSION: Clients are not allowed to take any photos or record videos during the session If a client is in breach of this the session will be stopped immediately and no refund given.
12) Children and Siblings reamain the responsibility of parents at all times. Please note I have lots of equipment and props in my studio. It is the pareants responsibility to make sure children do not touch or break equipment. any breakages will be charged for. Tracy Main photography reserves the right to stop a session immediately if children are being disruptive and not supervised properly. No Refund will be issued.
13) Once the full gallery has been edited completed showed at a viewing session or shared online there will be no refund or reduction in price if simply the client does not like the images. Tracy Main photography will only offer a refund or a reshoot if there are not enough images to produce a full gallery with images that she feels are worthy of her work. If she feels there are not enough images to make a full gallery then she will offer the client a refund or reshoot.
11) You agree to hold harmless, Tracy Main Photography from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Tracy Main Photography will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
12) If a cake smash has to be cancelled the cost for the cake will still be due as the cake will have been ordered from the cake maker and the deposit will be lost.
If the cake smash is reseceduled due to baby being ill as long as enough notice is given at least 48 hours and the cake maker can change the date as well then there will be no extra charge providing everyone can agree on a new date. If no date can be agreed the deposit will be taken to cover the loss of earnings on the day of the shoot and if less than 48 hours notice the cost of the cake will be due as well